Writings, photos, politics and rants... *Original content - may not be reproduced without my consent.*

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Jim'll keep them happy

Most people I know thought Saville was weird, old fashioned etc. I remember watching Jim 'll Fix It thinking the mix of creepy old bloke and all of these brilliant things, incongruous. And as for this idiot of a man introducing Morrissey, New Order and Echo and the Bunnymen on Top of the Pops...

What was it that the upper middle class powers that be in the BBC thought was good about him that they stuck him on our telly and celebrated him?

I think popular TV says more about what the posh people who control and own tv production and who dont watch tv think of working class people than what working class people want to watch. And, by the way, that goes for so called tabloid "newspapers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Be kind!