Writings, photos, politics and rants... *Original content - may not be reproduced without my consent.*

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Secret Santa

We had or secret santa in work yesterday. When I buy stuff, I try really hard to find out what the person likes and dislikes so I can buy something worthwhile. I think I did that ok.

Usually, as the only male teacher in the school, I get something forgettable, something stereotypically male or general. This year I was really amazed. I got a book and a tartan scarf.

The tartan is close to Scott tartan and the book is one I had borrowed from a friend and not yet started. I dont know how this was done because my work life and personal life are so separate. But anyway, thanks Secret Santa for being so thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Be kind!